Angénieux Optimo Prime Series
IB(E Optics is proud to be working together with Angénieux on the Optimo Prime Series. This series is part of Angénieux's latest high end lens collections and will be ideal for demanding productions requiring native camera design.
Each lens in the twelve piece series (from 18mm to 200mm) was designed to be incredibly compact and lightweight, most of them at a fast T1.8, with Optimo-class mechanics and feel that embodies the legendary Angénieux look.
- Full frame 46.5mm image circle coverage
- Maximum aperture 1.8 T-stop.
- 21mm, 28mm, 40mm, 50mm, 75mm and 135mm for the initial six-lens production run scheduled for delivery fall 2020.
- The complete twelve-lens set will include the above focal lengths and 18mm, 32mm, and 100mm lenses delivering winter 2020; and 24mm, 60mm and 200mm completing the set in spring 2021.
- Fully interchangeable mounts including LPL, XPL, PL, Canon EF, Nikon F and Panavision XL.
- Support both Cooke/i and Arri LDCommon gear size and position across the entire twelve-lens set.
For a more detailed explanation of the series, take a look at the following articles: