If requested the optics can be equipped with variable iris, polarizing filter and retarder plates – high end optics for most difficult surface inspections.
With OptiBench IB/E OPTICS can deliver exact data of distortion, MTF and telecentricity as protocol. The TZ coax-series covers linear magnifications from 0.5 to 3.0.
Another accessory for telecentric coax series lenses are different illumination systems. Typically LED based illumination is used, but fibres can also be attached.
Of course all lenses can be used without coax illumination as single stand alone telecentric lens.
In the table below you can see the base lenses available. Ask for special adjustment to fit your application needs perfectly.
- Base lens – add type of table above
- Mechanical Fibre Couplung Adapter – add A after Bese lens type
- Variable Iris – add letter B after Base lens type
- Polarising filter – add letter P after Base lens type
- Retarder Plate – add letter R after Base lens type
- LED Illumination – add LED colour after Base lens type
The following colours are available:
White (VIS), Near Infrared (IR), Red (R), Red-Orange (RO), Green (G), Yellow (Y), Blue(B).
- TZ6-1.0-50 B LED G = Lens with variable iris and green led coaxial unit
- TZ12-0.5-50 ABPR = Lens with variable iris, polarizer, retarder plate and mechanical adapter for fibre coupling